cartoon network HD coming today?

jjcttx

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
Hi all. i see on dish's website (also mentioned in another post) that the cartoon network HD channel is now listed under the dish HD and dish HD essentials packages.

anyone seen it yet, uplinked? news? anybody...

here is a link to it:

DISH Network -- Dish HD

According to the CSR that I just spoke with, it's coming in the next few months.
Not sure why they would put the logo up there now though...kinda misleading.

a) we've seen it up on the website

b) CSR's are worthless we will know before them

c) this thread is repetitive

Last edited:
It was there this morning, and is gone now. Guess they pulled it. Dont know why they'd bother pulling it...D* had ESPN News HD listed as available for months...

I can't believe there are still HD viewers that actually wait for Dish to add HD channels. It is so funny to sit back and enjoy all the HD channels on D* while all the E* subscribers still hope for more HD. Time to dump E* I did it 6 months ago and I enjoy all my HD channels. If you really like E* do them a favor and leave them. Maybe than it will send them a message that priority #1 is to add all the HD that D* has. Than switch back for a good offer.

I can't believe there are still HD viewers that actually wait for Dish to add HD channels. It is so funny to sit back and enjoy all the HD channels on D* while all the E* subscribers still hope for more HD. Time to dump E* I did it 6 months ago and I enjoy all my HD channels. If you really like E* do them a favor and leave them. Maybe than it will send them a message that priority #1 is to add all the HD that D* has. Than switch back for a good offer.

I can't believe when there are so many HD channels are available in D* instead of sitting back and enjoying them, a D* subscriber is spending time and reading all the posts here :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am glad that those of us that have dish network amuse you with our lack of HD programming...what else amuses you? Clubbing baby seals? pulling the wings off of flies? pouring salt on snails? Seriously...NOT productive to rub salt in the wounds of those of us that have Dish and cannot afford or do not want to pay the extra $$ for the Direct settup...wich will cost me about 500.00 bucks....we all KNOW direct HAS the channels that we want...whats your POINT?

Just went to D*'s website to check out their HD-DVR.
DIRECTV: DIRECTV - HD DVR Demo

I see they have a "6 sec back" and a "30 sec skip"; that may be all I need.
Did you come from a 622 and if so what is your first hand experience of what you lost and gained receiver wise? As programming wise I am already sold.

I have more than enough HD that I want to watch right now. I can wait.

I can't believe when there are so many HD channels are available in D* instead of sitting back and enjoying them, a D* subscriber is spending time and reading all the posts here :rolleyes:

Maybe he is a model employee like you and I that instead of working, spends his day surfing the net. :D

If Dish can add and delete channels from this add so fast why is BigTen still up there? Even with the footnote makes no sense.
It disappeared from my everything pack awhile ago and was reconfirmed yesterday that it's only part of Rsn or sport multipak.