Casey Kasem body missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see, "Abuse of a Corpse," "Theft" and who knows what else?

And how do you take a body out of a funeral home? Surely you can't just drive around with a corpse!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

So Casey´s widow could have motive for stealing his body.
Let´s see, judge orders autopsy on body, this autopsy would be crucial for a criminal investigation related to the widow, and then next thing you know, Casey´s body was stolen from the funeral home.

mmm...

Apparently Casey's body is in Montreal ?!? I doubt he's in town for the Just for Laughs festival which leads one to ask..
WTF is his body doing in Montreal?

And this sounds even more bizarre, they´re talking about him as if he were still alive and moving by himself.

There was no immediate explanation for why Kasem’s remains would have gone to Montreal. Gaffney said he couldn’t comment on why Kasem’s wife picked Montreal.

”What we did was made sure that Casey got to the airport, we released custody of Casey to the airline,“ Gaffney said in an interview Saturday night.

“The airline signed for that and acknowledged that and then at that point we returned to our office, tracked his flight to Montreal, confirmed that he had arrived, reported that to Mrs. Kasem.”

”When he landed in Montreal, I ceased being the funeral director in charge.”

A judge granted Kerri Kasem a temporary restraining order preventing her father’s wife from cremating his remains, but her lawyer told The Associated Press that when he approached the Tacoma funeral home with a copy of the restraining order, he was told it no longer had the remains.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-up-in-montreal-funeral-home/article19684185/

He's there for the beach.

9963_4.jpg

The question is, can they stop the cremation in a foreign country.... That's where this is at.... ;)
They'll get her on one charge or another. Destroying evidence, perhaps. I suspect she may have trouble getting folks in Canada to play along.

Who is now strongly suspected of at least one crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)