CBMT Montreal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ejb1980

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Vermont
I have found little information about the repack in Canada. Is the DTV-CP granted to CBMT Montreal related to the repack or is it something else? If it is something else, do you know when it is due to come on? I tried to read the app files but none of them will load for me.

The LIC is 363 kw and the CP is 436 kw and that difference puts me in the coverage map. Red, but still. There isn't even any red on my road with the 363. Half of my road is in the red with the CP 436 and there is a patch of orange just up the road with the 436. Currently, I do get CBMT a lot of the time, but it has frequent break ups and I am hoping that the change will be what I need.

Thank you.

The DTV-CP was an authorization to run more power that was granted in the 2010/2011 timeframe, but has since been removed. I'm assuming CBC decided against building it.

I've archived that entry accordingly. Sorry.

- Trip

The DTV-CP was an authorization to run more power that was granted in the 2010/2011 timeframe, but has since been removed. I'm assuming CBC decided against building it.

I've archived that entry accordingly. Sorry.

- Trip

Thanks for looking into it. I am still going to get a better antenna and see what happens. I have another question. I have looked on the site but cannot seem to find a key ... what do the letters after some of the stations frequencies mean? Like for example, WPTZ has 14 (H) and WNNE has 14 (G). I assume it has to do with channel sharing. I have wondered for a long time.

Hover over the letters, like most other things in the main listings, and it will tell you what they mean. WPTZ is the channel sharing Host while WNNE is the channel sharing Guest.

- Trip

Hover over the letters, like most other things in the main listings, and it will tell you what they mean. WPTZ is the channel sharing Host while WNNE is the channel sharing Guest.

- Trip

Oh, I understand now... I never associated that message with the letter, just a general message about the station in general. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)