CBS 13 Sacramento HD....

sno543

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 3, 2006
Modesto, Ca
Anyone else getting pink and sometimes green screens? I sometimes get a pink screen with no audio and then a pink screen with audio.

Any info would be great. Not sure if I need to call it in or not. Thanks. :)

Anyone else getting pink and sometimes green screens? I sometimes get a pink screen with no audio and then a pink screen with audio.

Any info would be great. Not sure if I need to call it in or not. Thanks. :)

Yep, saw a bright pink screen last night when I tuned to their newscast, but the audio was there. I also noticed that KCRA 3 had a lip sync issue. KXTV 10 was the only one that seemed to be OK.

Appears that its a problem with KOVR itself. Made NCIS last night and CSI last Thursday unwatchable in HD. Even to those with OTA antenna's.

E* engineers are working with KOVR to get the problem corrected. OTA feed was OK this morning but the SAT feed was bad.

S~

Appears that its a problem with KOVR itself. Made NCIS last night and CSI last Thursday unwatchable in HD. Even to those with OTA antenna's.

Last night NCIS and The Unit were totally unwatchable OTA. I'm gun-shy now. Normally the picture OTA is great but I will not DVR anything OTA until they prove they have fixed the problem. IMHO their problem extends beyond their interface with Dish.

Last night NCIS and The Unit were totally unwatchable OTA. I'm gun-shy now. Normally the picture OTA is great but I will not DVR anything OTA until they prove they have fixed the problem. IMHO their problem extends beyond their interface with Dish.

Unfortunately these problems with KOVR have extended into the HD sat feed since both D* and E* receive their signal OTA. Only choice is to record the SD feed until the problem is resolved.

S~

I also had a problem with Fox OTA (since E doesn't offer them in HD in Sacramento). It happened only a few times and not nearly as long as KOVR has effed the shows up.

I wonder how much really the timeshifting effects the broadcast on KOVR?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)