cbs college sports family pack

BengalsFan24

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 24, 2006
because of the economy and the changes in pricing as well as just needing to save money and not being at home enough to justify spending much more than $25 bucks a month on tv we are going to downgrade from bronze to the welcome package or family pack. we like some things about each package. since getting the free preview of investigation discovery i have fallen in love with that network but would also hate giving up tbs which i can get in the welcome pack. the deal breaker may be cbs college sports. i have never had this channel during college baseball and softball season and was curious if anyone knows if they show a fair amount of those two sports and if you can remember or know..... the divisions the majority of the games shown play from (sec, pac10, big12 etc)

i have looked at their website but because the season is still a few weeks away i have been unable to find a schedule.

thanks guys!

because of the economy and the changes in pricing as well as just needing to save money and not being at home enough to justify spending much more than $25 bucks a month on tv we are going to downgrade from bronze to the welcome package or family pack. we like some things about each package. since getting the free preview of investigation discovery i have fallen in love with that network but would also hate giving up tbs which i can get in the welcome pack. the deal breaker may be cbs college sports. i have never had this channel during college baseball and softball season and was curious if anyone knows if they show a fair amount of those two sports and if you can remember or know..... the divisions the majority of the games shown play from (sec, pac10, big12 etc)

i have looked at their website but because the season is still a few weeks away i have been unable to find a schedule.

thanks guys!

I saw Arizona play softball on CBS College Sports at least once last year. I'm not really sure how much college baseball was on that network. So with that being said, I saw at least one Pac-10 softball game. The only other game I remember seeing was a Division II game.

Like you, I have enjoyed the free preview of Investigation Discovery but the Welcome Package offers TBS which I REALLY need for MLB. :up I'm not necessarily a fan of Oxygen but they show a program called Snapped that is a true crime sort of series. I went back from AT200 to Welcome Package simply because our house was setting the DVR for Young and Restless and Saturday/Sunday sports and I was spending most of the time on the PS3. I lucked out when I changed and somehow kept both Atlanta and Cincinatti locals. Combine that with the distant networks from San Francisco and New York and I am pretty well set for MLB on Saturday and NFL on Sunday. We DVR the games and watch them through the week. Keeping Peachtree TV gives us a fair amount of the Braves as well. Plus we are spending a lot less!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts