CBS HD East Problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
When I had Time Warner Cable and had ALL locals HD, CBS was ALWAYS off. They were talking but the people's mouths were a fraction of a second off. I still find the same problem at times on my OTA which leads me to believe its CBS themselves.

My local CBS station was also having major problems last night (nothing new). Tried watching CBSHD-E. It was so bad I tried to watch my local, just as bad.

Synch is horrible right now, but on my TW cable feed of CBS HD from WRAL-Raleigh, the synch is fine...

MarcS said:
Synch is horrible right now, but on my TW cable feed of CBS HD from WRAL-Raleigh, the synch is fine...

I thought it was CBS since it was just as bad before and after the game but you're saying it maight have been just the Dish feed ?

Watched the Broncos/Pats game. Better PQ than SD, but tons of pixelation during close up replays, and fast moving plays. No sound troubles.

It's E*, they're f***ing with everything and it's beyond annoying. There is no explanation to why I lose signal every once in a while. Clear sky, No Wind, No known solar issues, just random pixelation and signal drops...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rlanham said:
Watched the Broncos/Pats game. Better PQ than SD, but tons of pixelation during close up replays, and fast moving plays. No sound troubles.

Still had lipsync problem during Broncos/Pats game on CBS HD East. Steelers/Colts game today was okay, but now on the post game show the lipsync problem is back. This cannot be that hard to control!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Last edited:
Yup lipsync problem is definitely back on CBS-E HD. I have no problems OTA, just with Dish. Crackpot engineers at it again.....

Same isues on Sunday night

I'm a newbie to HD. Just had a 942 installed, two 500's, one for CBS pointed at 61.5. I've had synch problems and thought it might be the install, but obviously not. The synch is a little better tonight (watching the Tom Selleck movie) but it's still a tick off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)