CBS HD O&O PROBLEM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BCSA5115

Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Delaware
I Live in Central Delaware. I live in the Philadelphia DMA and I wanted to get CBS HD. I was told by dish Csr that I need premission from Salisbury DMA WBOC. I tried contacting WBOC and they say that they can't do anything and want me to call back dish to ask them for CBS HD. I am getting thrown between both of the representatives. How can I get CBS HD?

Be sure you are within the grade-B contour of WBOC (which determines whether or not a waiver is required). D*'s distants site is better at this than E*'s:
http://directvdnseligibility.decisionmark.com/app/AddressEntry.asp
Enter your address, and it will name (by call letters and channel) the network stations you are in the grade-B contour of. The E* site only says you do or don't qualify for distants from a particular network; D* gives names.

If WBOC is NOT on the list, call E* and ask them what information they have to show otherwise.

If WBOC is on the list, call WBOC and keep escalating the issue until you can get someone who will listen (maybe the station manager?). Basically, you need someone who understands that even though you're not eligible for LIL from Salisbury, you're still in WBOC's grade-B contour and thus need a waiver from them to get HD distants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts