CBS HD- Super Bowl

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

saveourpens

Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
Hey everyone,

Is it possible for me to get CBS HD to watch the Superbowl? I have Dish Network, live in Pittsburgh, and have a Sony HD TV.

I tried contacting their "customer service" and they were no help. Any help would be appreciated. :)

saveourpens said:
Hey everyone,

Is it possible for me to get CBS HD to watch the Superbowl? I have Dish Network, live in Pittsburgh, and have a Sony HD TV.

I tried contacting their "customer service" and they were no help. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Welcome to Satellite Guys saveourpens! :wave

FYI - Superbowl is on ABC. According to reports, the special Dish HD feed of the Superbowl will be available to those in the Pittsburgh DMA.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=54127

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showpost.php?p=471043&postcount=122

NightRyder

Last edited:
saveourpens said:
Thanks a lot man, I guess this means that I'm not going to get screwed over! :D

dude ill be around neville island and west liberty ave and braddock on saturday. ive got lots of winegard sensar antennas. amped and non amped. pm me back..............warning if you arent in the south hills , dont bother. you know the burghs terrain, WTAE is the powerhouse ....but the transmitter and tower are in elizabeth twp. by round hill park. great to be me in donora sux to be north hills people. cost is $75 includes antenna and hook-ups to ONE tv, NO wall fish. if you are west , east or south ill get channel 4 for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)