CBS Korean Christian Station

NYRman1975

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
Fulton, NY
Well, looks like it bit the dust again. It apparently has been scrambled and/or blocked from FTA.

Oh and Iceberg, they moved AMG-TV over to Galaxy 26 C Band! I was quite upset for my wife and I enjoyed watching the old time movies late at night, and I was really getting into the NWA Wrestling. I wrote them an e-mail to reconsider and bring it back to Galaxy 25, and hopefully more will join me. My wife was quite bummed when she came home (about 10 minutes ago) and saw he message on the screen. There is still sound in the background which is even more torture.

Last edited:
For some unknown reason, this channel moves or changes the PIDs very often and without warning. We have spoken with the management several times and suggested that this was not the best procedure for keeping a viewer base ...... If past experience is a forecast, the channel will reappear within the month.

Cool beans, thanks for the update on CBS Korean Christian. I noticed that in the past it has disappeared and reappeared. Guess we will wait until it reappears again.

Any word on when Safe TV is firing up???

Oh and Iceberg, they moved AMG-TV over to Galaxy 26 C Band! I was quite upset for my wife and I enjoyed watching the old time movies late at night, and I was really getting into the NWA Wrestling.

I knew AMGTV was on T6 C-Band and for some reaosn I cant get better than a 30 quality :mad: so its not stable

I've been watching NWA for almost 6 years now...when it was NCW & Wildside it was on my local independent station. Then I could get it on G10 stations. Then Anarchy started and could still get it on G10. Then they moved away from that and I could see it on G25...now I'm stuck with the internet for it

Safe TV is a must have. I hope we can get some information on when we can see it on Glorystar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts