CBS On Demand is active!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I’ve been a lifelong Trekkie. Watched the original series at first airing. Currently subscribe to top level Netflix and can watch pretty much any trek series start to finish and have every movie on EHD. Someday I may watch the new series if I live long enough, just not willing to pay subscriber rates for one channel/series.

The first episode was free and it sucked big time so if they can't get the first one right, the rest aren't going to be any better. Plus they've had to fire people and reboot it like 3X. I wouldn't pay a nickel for it.

The first episode was free and it sucked big time so if they can't get the first one right, the rest aren't going to be any better. Plus they've had to fire people and reboot it like 3X. I wouldn't pay a nickel for it.

Thx for the feedback. Hadn’t heard much one way or the other.

Are we talking about CBS's current programs being available in the "On Demand" menu, or has Dish added "CBS All Access" to "On Demand"?

I’ve been a lifelong Trekkie. Watched the original series at first airing. Currently subscribe to top level Netflix and can watch pretty much any trek series start to finish and have every movie on EHD. Someday I may watch the new series if I live long enough, just not willing to pay subscriber rates for one channel/series.

Star Trek Discovery is on DVD. I got them cheap on eBay.

Reactions: joewhite57
Discovery is awesome and well worth the price of admission. It’s only $5.99 a month and you can burn through the first two seasons in a couple of weeks. You maybe able to watch the whole thing during the 1 week free trial.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)