CBS Sports

Rage17

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2017
PA
Has been added to PS Vue. Woot! I guess Hulu took too long to go live with Roku as now I don't give a big hoot since this has been added.

UGH! No Navy game this weekend! Been waiting and waiting for this channel and now no game this weekend.

UGH! No Navy game this weekend! Been waiting and waiting for this channel and now no game this weekend.
It was added just in time for me to be able to watch last Saturday. However, I have to say I did not like Vue interface and the fact that it could only be viewed at home. I travel too much to be restricted. I immediately canceled after the game. I will stick with DTN.

It was added just in time for me to be able to watch last Saturday. However, I have to say I did not like Vue interface and the fact that it could only be viewed at home. I travel too much to be restricted. I immediately canceled after the game. I will stick with DTN.

You can watch Vue out of your home, you just have to activate it inside of your home on your tablet/phone the first time, after that it will work anywhere.

You can watch Vue out of your home, you just have to activate it inside of your home on your tablet/phone the first time, after that it will work anywhere.
It will and it wont. Often the channels through the vue app itself are mobile restricted. You can however use your log in info to use many of the channel specific apps as a work around.

DTN interface is much better without any restrictions on where you can use it. Only issues with DTN is that it does buffer occasionally and it only allows two streams. However, we have never had an occasion where we have wanted to do three streams at once.

2 streams is weak for DTV. As for PS Vue,, the Roku interface sucks and the restrictions of the home network is because they allow 5 streams, not 4, not 3, not 2, lol. As for only streams I think I may have a way around that. For TVs over 2 feeds use the channel app to stream like ESPN to Go, Fox2Go etc etc etc. That will work?

2 streams is weak for DTV. As for PS Vue,, the Roku interface sucks and the restrictions of the home network is because they allow 5 streams, not 4, not 3, not 2, lol. As for only streams I think I may have a way around that. For TVs over 2 feeds use the channel app to stream like ESPN to Go, Fox2Go etc etc etc. That will work?
I have never had an issue with only having 2 streams EVER, not once. My kids never watch it. They watch Netflix, Hulu or YouTube. And I usually watch WatchESPN or FoxSportsGo when I want to watch games. We usually only watch the DTN app when we are going to bed and are just watching regular tv.

I have never had an issue with only having 2 streams EVER, not once. My kids never watch it. They watch Netflix, Hulu or YouTube. And I usually watch WatchESPN or FoxSportsGo when I want to watch games. We usually only watch the DTN app when we are going to bed and are just watching regular tv.
I have never gotten consistently good streams through watch espn if it was not on a mobile device. Fox Sports Go seems a little better.

And more than two streams is rarely an issue for us either, but during football season, it sometimes is. Just like to have a few different ones on on different sets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)