CBS Tourney

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
Does Dish not offer up about 4 channels specifically for the tourney? I thought they did. If so where are they? If not, WHY NOT???

Does Dish not offer up about 4 channels specifically for the tourney? I thought they did. If so where are they? If not, WHY NOT???
Your local station may OTA, but not for Dish. I think you are confusing the two.

Your local station may OTA, but not for Dish. I think you are confusing the two.

I dont understand that... locals are doing it not just OTA, the cable systems are showing 3 channels with the games without a "mega madness" package, they are just doing it.

If they can do it, so can dish. (right?):confused:

I dont understand that... locals are doing it not just OTA, the cable systems are showing 3 channels with the games without a "mega madness" package, they are just doing it.

If they can do it, so can dish. (right?):confused:

Cause they are not.

For the past two years my local CBS (Atlanta) has offered the other gams on their digital sub channels. But this year they aren't. That really stinks. I'm assuming this is because of the Direct exclusive thing. I'm stuck watching one on TV and streaming the others online. Grrr.

My pop in Greensboro NC is getting 3 right now through the cable company.

I used to get 4 OTA but the local CBS said that due to CBS restricting them to 2 feeds and the complaints last year about no HD games they decided to just carry the one feed this year. Does Greensboro have multi CBS affiliates that they can receive?

Yep that's what I meant..Everything is exclusive to DTV, Why did I come to Dish again?

Feel free to move on anytime you like. Really your idiotic comments are not needed..

You knew the answer before you asked the question, and were just trying to give it to DISH.

If you don't like it, you always have a choice. Idiotic posts are not necessary either.

Well as it turns out, Atlanta CBS actually is showing 2 games. My POS 722k will not pick up the sub channel, but my 722 sees it just fine. Just changed rooms to watch the games. :)

You knew the answer before you asked the question, and were just trying to give it to DISH.

If you don't like it, you always have a choice. Idiotic posts are not necessary either.

Shut your trap already..Go be a troll elsewhere moron!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts