CCHA Championship 2010

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
I gotta admit that my team (Michigan) has had a rough year. However, they have won four-straight in this years CCHA Tournament and there are four teams remaining headed into the championship weekend:

Ferris State
Miami
Michigan
Northern Michigan

So which team is going into the NCAA Tournament having won the CCHA Championship? Let's go Michigan!!!

Finals action taking place at Joe Louis Area (Detroit)

Semifinal action will take place on Friday with Ferris State and Northern Michigan facing off at 4:35 p.m. followed by Miami and Michigan at 8:05 p.m.
The third-place and championship games will be played on Saturday with the third-place game at 3:35 p.m. and the championship game at 7:35 p.m. Don't forget to check out CCHA Fan Fest on Friday and Saturday at the GM Wintergarden at the Renaissance Center.

Fri., Mar. 19 Northern Michigan vs. Ferris State - Detroit, Mich. 4:35 p.m. ET
Fri., Mar. 19 Michigan vs. Miami - Detroit, Mich. 8:05 p.m. ET
Sat., Mar. 20 Championship - CCHA Tournament Detroit, Mich. TBA

I may be going...if I can get out of town Thursday morning.

I just rolled into town and was busy the past few days. Anyway, Michigan wins six-in-a-row at the CCHA Tounament...wins the Championship...and gets an automatic bid to the NCAA Playoffs after a not-so-stellar season. Incredible!

Go Blue!!!

Michigan and Bemidji tonight. Thankfully it is on MASN and FSN North live so we don't have to wait until the 11pm tape delay on ESPNU.

by the way...has the CCHA said anything about how their playoff system is going to go next year with only 11 teams?
Omaha is leaving after this year to come to the WCHA along with Bemidji

The WCHA already said how their playoff system will work next year

Current.....10 teams play in 3 game series. 5 winners go to Final 5
they are reseeded and 4 vs 5 Thursday night, 2 vs 3 Friday afternoon and 1 vs. 4/5 Friday night

New....12 teams play in 3 game series. 6 winners go to Final 5 (they're not changing the name)
Thursday night 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5. Friday afternoon 2 plays 3/6, Friday night 1 plays 4/5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)