CE FOR 10/7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have an HR22-100 and the download took the normal amount of time. I haven't had a CE on this box since MRV went national. It did clear out the guide cache and I did get an "additional download" at the point where I would have gotten a tv picture for the first time. I did see the "screen saver" icon for a few mins before the additional download was done and then I got a normal tv picture. I had heard that the new guide was fast on an HR22 but WOW! The difference is night and day.

It seemed much faster on my HR24-500, too. They seemed to fix the problem of sd programs going into widescreen when being fast forwarded.

Anyone else have a very slow scrolling in the play list? I am using HR24-500's. Creeping through the play list on these with release 565.

I can clear the NVRAM, and it will run faster for a while, then it seems to slow back down.

Just joined CE group. Updated on Sat on hr20 700. It's been working great, until today. At 1080 resolutions, it is overscanning the display. Tv shows the receiver is sending a 1080 60hz via hdmi, but I can't see all of the screen or guides. The picture on screen is centered but overblown by about 25% all the way around. Changing the display settings on the receiver had no impact. If I switch the box to 720P using the button on the front of the box, it displays normally again. I can attach a pic if needed.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Just joined CE group. Updated on Sat on hr20 700. It's been working great, until today. At 1080 resolutions, it is overscanning the display. Tv shows the receiver is sending a 1080 60hz via hdmi, but I can't see all of the screen or guides. The picture on screen is centered but overblown by about 25% all the way around. Changing the display settings on the receiver had no impact. If I switch the box to 720P using the button on the front of the box, it displays normally again. I can attach a pic if needed.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Are you sure your TV isn't doing this ?

I upgraded to this CE from the previous CE on 9/15.

One thing I noticed on the 9/15 CE was a nasty audio popping from an HR24/200 connected to a Sony ES555 receiver via TOSLink. Just out of no where a loud SNAP would come through.

This never occurred before 9/15. Anyway, the 10/7 CE seems to have resolved it for the most part. I've only gotten one of these snaps since the 10/7 load.

Still can't play MPEG4 videos from a DNLA media server (Twonkey).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)