Cell Phone Sale

Tac

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 12, 2003
Erie, PA
I have been doing some cleaning out and have the following Sprint cell phones for sale:

1. HTC Touch Diamond - Used for 3 weeks. Comes with original packaging, charger, headset, sync cable, screen protector, leather holster. This phone has been unlocked and has been flashed with a WM 6.5 Professional rom. Phone is in great shape and is free and clear from my account. The only reason I am selling is because I missed the keyboard. (Went from a Mogul to a Diamond, at this time I am back to the Mogul)
- Asking $95.00 plus shipping

2. Sanyo SCP-3100 - Pink in color, lightly used. Charger is included.
- Asking $10.00 plus shipping

3. Sanyo SCP-3200 - Blue in color, lightly used. Charger is included.
- Asking $20.00 plus shipping

Here is the picture of the HTC Diamond. As I stated, the phone is virtually brand new without any scratches on the body at all.

Attachments

• Cell.jpg
    Cell.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 105
ESN is free and clear.....I only had this functioning on my account for about 2 weeks......has not been activated since, I believe, mid-november.

If you would like I can PM you the ESN this evening and you can check with Sprint.

Rey.....are you still interested in the Diamond? If not I am going to put it up on ebay.

Thanks.

Hey tac, i was trying to get this as a gift for a friend but she also is more interested in the slide out keyboard. sorry about that and thanks for giving me a chance.