Center Ice package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

colofan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2004
Loveland,CO
Well since the lockout is over the one question I have is if the costs are reduced to the teams and most teams are going to reduce the price of the tickets.

Could we see a reduction in the cost for the package? I know I am in fantasy land but what do you think?

Oh and since the conversation about american football and the cost to Canadians do we have a reciprocal deal on the hockey package :) :)

It's always the great law of supply and demand. However, since television revenues are being cut in half I would suspect ticket prices and PPV (NHL Center Ice) will be raised in order to pay the gas bill for all their Hummers. Although it will hurt like hell not watching my beloved Red Wings, I am going to boycotte this years NHL Season as a matter of principle: no lives games, no televised games, no NHL web pages, no NHL sportswear, nodda. For every action there is a reaction!

I also doubt there will be a drastic drop in price...But with the NHL wanting fans back and no real TV deal, a nice package price would help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)