$29.99 Package?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mister B

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 3, 2008
El Paso County Texas
I see in the fine print of my 2 year commitment that a base package of $29.99 is required. What is $29.99? I have "Googled" some old information about Choice or Family plans but am not sure if they are still available or for what price and included channels.
At my age a crisis is just one disaster away and I would just like to know the options. I actually would be happy with just the ability to record local channels (one of which is very difficult to receive with an antenna). Thanks to anyone who has this "secret" information.

Last edited:
I called and was told that since that above referenced list was published 07/01/22 that the Family, Choice and Preferred Choice packages have been eliminated. Supposedly the lowest priced package is Select so I switched to it. I loose very little other than a few sports and the only games I ever care about are for our local universities and they are almost never on TV.