Signal issues on 101 hd channels?

I'm getting breakups on CNN, MSNBC, Foxnews, Hallmark, all hd. They are all on 101 t 24. Anyone else?
Hmmmm...
These are the HD versions ... I didn't think there were Any HD on the 101 anymore.

Looks like CNN is on Sat 99 Tpn 23
MSNBC 103CB / 5
Fox News 99CB / 2
Hallmark also on 99CB

Hmmmm...
These are the HD versions ... I didn't think there were Any HD on the 101 anymore.

Looks like CNN is on Sat 99 Tpn 23
MSNBC 103CB / 5
Fox News 99CB / 2
Hallmark also on 99CB
According to the latest (11/2/22) transponder maps on iamanedgecutter they are all on 101 t24.

Reactions: Jimbo
According to the latest (11/2/22) transponder maps on iamanedgecutter they are all on 101 t24.
I've got an Old listing, but I can't imagine why they would move them to the 101 again after previously moving them off the 101.
I guess they could be, there was a time when they were thinking about moving some back to the 101 for those that can't get the other Sat locations ... maybe they have started ???

I experienced this as well, on three receivers. All signal levels looked good, so I started suspecting the LNB. Swapped it with a spare but the problem remained. Checked back a little later and everything was OK.

I've got an Old listing, but I can't imagine why they would move them to the 101 again after previously moving them off the 101.
I guess they could be, there was a time when they were thinking about moving some back to the 101 for those that can't get the other Sat locations ... maybe they have started ???
I think they are part of the package of hd channels available on 101 for tailgaters, campers, etc.

Sorry Chip,
I got the newest one now ...
I knew they were putting some hd channels on 101, but I assumed they would also still keep them in their original spot. Apparently not!

• Sad