Signal issues on 101 hd channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm getting breakups on CNN, MSNBC, Foxnews, Hallmark, all hd. They are all on 101 t 24. Anyone else?
Hmmmm...
These are the HD versions ... I didn't think there were Any HD on the 101 anymore.

Looks like CNN is on Sat 99 Tpn 23
MSNBC 103CB / 5
Fox News 99CB / 2
Hallmark also on 99CB

Hmmmm...
These are the HD versions ... I didn't think there were Any HD on the 101 anymore.

Looks like CNN is on Sat 99 Tpn 23
MSNBC 103CB / 5
Fox News 99CB / 2
Hallmark also on 99CB
According to the latest (11/2/22) transponder maps on iamanedgecutter they are all on 101 t24.

Reactions: Jimbo
According to the latest (11/2/22) transponder maps on iamanedgecutter they are all on 101 t24.
I've got an Old listing, but I can't imagine why they would move them to the 101 again after previously moving them off the 101.
I guess they could be, there was a time when they were thinking about moving some back to the 101 for those that can't get the other Sat locations ... maybe they have started ???

I experienced this as well, on three receivers. All signal levels looked good, so I started suspecting the LNB. Swapped it with a spare but the problem remained. Checked back a little later and everything was OK.

I've got an Old listing, but I can't imagine why they would move them to the 101 again after previously moving them off the 101.
I guess they could be, there was a time when they were thinking about moving some back to the 101 for those that can't get the other Sat locations ... maybe they have started ???
I think they are part of the package of hd channels available on 101 for tailgaters, campers, etc.

Sorry Chip,
I got the newest one now ...
I knew they were putting some hd channels on 101, but I assumed they would also still keep them in their original spot. Apparently not!

• Sad