Centurylink Stream

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
seems a little high for the channels you get.
While the line-up is modest, so is the price when you compare this to the packages that other services offer (not counting channels almost nobody watches or listens to).

That said, not offering any of the CBS, Fox or PBS channels is an unqualified slap in the face if you're going to compare to cable or satellite packages.

The add-on packages seems a little steep for four channels.

The absence of weather channels is refreshing.

I wonder if they are required to meet any Public Information requirements.

It is odd not to see a shopping channel or two.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Meh, five Spanish language channels and a butt-load of sports channels. Overpriced for what I'd end up watching. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

I have enjoyed it during the trial. I did notice pretty quickly though the absence of AXS TV, Nat Geo, FX, TBS, and TNT. Not much in the way of news channels either.
It is notable that most of the channels are actually Comcast channels with Disney properties generously spread in between. It is kind of like half a TV service in that respect where they've chosen the biggest bundles and called it a day.

AXS doesn't surprise me but the others are certainly expected of any self-respecting pay TV service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)