Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We had a great time at CES, and we also had a great dinner at CES as well! For our dinner this year we went to the Top of the World at the top of the Stratosphere!

The food was excellent as was the view, but to me the best part was the company! I was so nice to get to talk and meet with some of our members! topoftheworld_1.jpgtopoftheworld2.jpg

Let's do it again next year! :D

how bout a whos who from left to right
2 Dish folks, Wescopic, Alex from Tele-Satellite, Scott, Brian, 3 folks that are sharing the booth with Alex (had some cool satellite stuff)and on the right, Bobabird... (I missed out on that shot) in the Top of the World shot, I'm behind Brian and hidden by Scott is Don Landis to my left.

2 Dish folks, Wescopic, Alex from Tele-Satellite, Scott, Brian, 3 folks that are sharing the booth with Alex (had some cool satellite stuff)and on the right, Bobabird... (I missed out on that shot) in the Top of the World shot, I'm behind Brian and hidden by Scott is Don Landis to my left.
you and scott were the only ones i recognized. :eek:

You're the one with the glasses and mustache?

Looks like a fun time for all, maybe one day we can have regional satellite guys get togethers :)

Heck, I am so much of a nerd that I have never even heard of Snooki or Jersey Shore.

Not missing much I happened to stumble across it channel surfing talk about a train wreck of a show, but I guess that's what the "kids" like, coming from this old man of 37 :)

I got to be honest I have never watched it, but my kids do. They said last years season premiere was the highest rated cable tv show ever... so it has a following.

Its kind of funny a lot of people are asking me if I saw Snooki at CES and I happily pull out my phone and show them pics and the video. :)