CE's For 4-17 & 4-18

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
DirecTV is not honoring its agreement we made with them.

I will be in New York City on Monday if anyone from DirecTV wants to meet with me.

I actually know John Malone. But haven't wanted to take things that far yet.

One of the attorneys at my office also knows him and use to be Dr Malones driver.

The good news is the notes are trickling in now. I am posting them as I am getting them. (Jason is working and Dfergie is actually installing DirecTV at a friends house) :)

Actually I was playing softball :) It's kinda like work, but more fun.

The notes are coming in, but we seem to be getting them after a selective delay from when other sites get them, and that is not right.

We also are not receiving the advance notification of what to expect.

We made progress, lived up to our agreements, but now things appear to be in flux again.

Everything is posted for tonight, here is the agenda:

HR20 Only for the MRV CE. NO CE for HR21-HR23.

H21/H23 will get a CE.

R15/R16 will get a CE.

The notes are coming in, but we seem to be getting them after a selective delay from when other sites get them, and that is not right.

We also are not receiving the advance notification of what to expect.

We made progress, lived up to our agreements, but now things appear to be in flux again.
Actually I helped them move and do a install tomarrow... they are not doing as agreed as the other guys are getting the info early... and it is like pulling teeth for us to get them in a timely fashion as was originally state by Directv.

This weeks HR20 CE is a bit ugly. Causing widespread random reboots. :(

Perhaps the HR21 users should be happy they were excluded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)