Change Programming.. Package change..

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

l33txp

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 11, 2005
Well it's time to face facts and cut costs around here.. I am going to change my package from Premier to Choice Ultimate and was wondering when the best time would be to make the change? I honestly don't understand the language they are using in explaining the billing after the change.. can you help me out here??

Yes, this will replace your current package.
How much will I be charged? On your next bill, you'll see a credit for the package that you're disconnecting today because you paid in advance. You'll also see a partial charge that covers the new package starting today, and the regular monthly charge that we bill in advance for the following month

Well it's time to face facts and cut costs around here.. I am going to change my package from Premier to Choice Ultimate and was wondering when the best time would be to make the change? I honestly don't understand the language they are using in explaining the billing after the change.. can you help me out here??

It won't make any difference when you switch. The charges will work out evenly. Some will be higher, some lower.

Ok.. so in other words I'll have a pretty large bill at first, then it will be normal.. I see.

Also, be prepared for them to call every two weeks explaining why for such a small fee you too can be a Premier sub. I never wanted to be a Prem sub as the blackout rule is just too confusing for me but I couldn't take the phone calls anymore & took the plunge. I tried everything to get rid of the nagging telemarketers but in the end upgrading was the only way for this old softy to get them stopped. Hurray, I have all the channels & I don't think one time I've switched to a Premiere channel; sad.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts