Changed over to Hopper/Joey Mon 4-16 and still no Dishonline

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Boonedocks

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
I upgraded to the Hopper / Joey system on Monday 4-16-2012. I have checked every day on my Dishonline.com account and none of my current (new) set up is there. It still has my old DVR showing. My online billing account does show the correct 2 Hopper 4 Joey setup and nothing else. So that parts right. Is there something I have to do to force Dishonline to sync up with my new hardware and to be able to see and set timers / watch DVR shows (have sling on 1 Hopper) etc...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I upgraded to the Hopper / Joey system on Monday 4-16-2012. I have checked every day on my Dishonline.com account and none of my current (new) set up is there. It still has my old DVR showing. My online billing account does show the correct 2 Hopper 4 Joey setup and nothing else. So that parts right. Is there something I have to do to force Dishonline to sync up with my new hardware and to be able to see and set timers / watch DVR shows (have sling on 1 Hopper) etc...

I had to log out and back into to both Dishonline and the Dish Remote Access iPad app to get them to see the new hardware. That was on the first day though so I am not sure if that will fix your problem. Might be worth a try if you know your username and password.

Actually have logged out and in, cleared history and cache, tried 3 different computers, 2 ipads and still shows all my old receiver information on the dishonline site. Thanks for the reply tho

Magically they are working now. Ticket must have worked. By work I mean the two hoppers are showing up and no other receivers. I guess it takes a while for timers and recordings to be available to see?

Magically they are working now. Ticket must have worked. By work I mean the two hoppers are showing up and no other receivers. I guess it takes a while for timers and recordings to be available to see?

Thanks for your post. The Hopper takes time to fully synchronize on our network. There are several sets of updates that occur when the Hopper system is deployed. That was why the DishOnline took a little time to "catch up." Usually within 72 hours all of the updates are completed.

:flag:

I am having similar issues. about 3 weeks ago I got 2 hoppers/2 joeys installed. When I go to dish online to set a manual recording, it still shows the old channels. The Sirius xm radio stations are showing up in 6000s as when I had my vip 722k receiver instead of 95s on the hopper. I called Dish about a week ago and created a ticket with them as well as reported that the mlb/facbook/pandora show up on my hopper, but not my joeys. Is there something I need to do? I was able to get facebook to work, but when I log into pandora and pick an artist or song and try to search for it, it searches and eventually times out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)