Changes to All American Direct channels????

Duraduk

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
Just noticed on my guide the the All American Direct DNS channels are being moved from the 241+ area to 901+ channels. Does this mean that they will no longer be available on 119? Gonna crimp my RV life to have to move the Dish when I want to watch them if on a different sat.

Whats up?

Thanks

Moving channel numbers has nothing to do with what satellite a channel is on....

"Dish Network is moving many channels to different locations in an effort to better group them by common interests or genres. As a result starting on January 30th 2013 your "All American Direct" channels will be moving from the 240's to the 900's. They will be broadcast on both sets of channels for two weeks and then only available in the 900's."

Thanks for the quick reply.....more worries were obviously needless.

Thanks again

Wasted no time updating my timers for Let's Make a Deal and Price is Right. Weren't the distants in the 240s for like, ever? It's only been 2 years with Dish for me, but I've read about how they were in the 240s even before the '06 court ordered shutdown of Dish-delivered home DNS and switchover to AAD.