Changes to "The List" format?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradtothebone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
KC Area
Am I crazy, or didn't "The List" used to show the actual satellite (e.g. E*10) and the FEC rate for each transponder? Looking today, I see it doesn't anymore. I DO like the change where you just click on the column heading and it sorts by that variable.

Keep up the good work, Digi - we appreciate it! :)

Brad

I see this has now been fixed, and we have even MORE infomation than before.......Thanks, Digi!

The person who does The List is QWERT1515 not DigiBlur, Digiblur however does give some of the information found on TheList to QWERT1515. :)

Your welcome :)

I am sorry that I did not see this thread before, I rarely leave the FTA section :D

Digiblur provides the data file for Subscription section of TheList from his uplink reports program.

I added the FEC to the modulation box (Modulation (FEC)) for Dish Network and Bell ExpressVu.

Some problem there with Dish TP list/Dish sat lists at least - guess it's chocking where the FEC missed:
Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Offset not contained in string in /usr/home/satellit/public_html/thelist/DishNetworkSatelliteList_Function.php on line 298
7943 KTXT (5) MPEG2 SD QPSK 26 Spotbeam 26

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Offset not contained in string in /usr/home/satellit/public_html/thelist/DishNetworkSatelliteList_Function.php on line 144

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Offset not contained in string in /usr/home/satellit/public_html/thelist/DishNetworkSatelliteList_Function.php on line 298
7944 KPTB (16) MPEG2 SD QPSK

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Offset not contained in string in /usr/home/satellit/public_html/thelist/DishNetworkSatelliteList_Function.php on line 144

Thank you for noticing that, it looks like there is a problem in the database for those two channels (from the uplink software).

Not Complaining but under Direct why is the 99 and 103 satellites not listed?

The channel information for the Ka band satellites are transmitted in a non standard format (not the standard NIT and SDT packets) which we can not read :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts