Changing 3 month free premium package

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I asked if they could give me the sports pack free instead of one of the movie channels that they gave me .. they told me no ... i suspect that you will be charged if you subscribe to a sports pack .. and you may lose the 3 month free movie channel too if you cancel it online ... ?? you would have to call or email them to find out if that's the case though. ???

I asked if they could give me the sports pack free instead of one of the movie channels that they gave me .. they told me no ... i suspect that you will be charged if you subscribe to a sports pack .. and you may lose the 3 month free movie channel too if you cancel it online ... ?? you would have to call or email them to find out if that's the case though. ???

I had already done it and it had parentheses around the charge.

I had already done it and it had parentheses around the charge.

I just called and asked to trade my 3 month Starz and Showtime for the Sports pak. They said they could not trade it for premiums but will let me have it for a month for free.

My install is for Wed. and I amd adding Direct with Dish.

This will be my forth attempt to get Direct. The installation company had a problem finding a installer the last time.:(

I e-mailed Direct about it and said that I WILL have service this Wed.

We will see.:)

I just called and asked to trade my 3 month Starz and Showtime for the Sports pak. They said they could not trade it for premiums but will let me have it for a month for free.

My install is for Wed. and I amd adding Direct with Dish.

This will be my forth attempt to get Direct. The installation company had a problem finding a installer the last time.:(

I e-mailed Direct about it and said that I WILL have service this Wed.

We will see.:)

There is a possibilty that once 30 days is up since i just activated that i will delete the premiums altogether and just enjoy the package i got. I could use goaliebob or jimbo's input on this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)