Changing a title name

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas34461usa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Hello,
Is there anyway at all to change a title name in a thread, after it's been up for a while? The thread was started and talked about one topic but has now expanded to talking about other topics that are also related to the first topic. The current topic title name is now more evolved.

Thanks,
Tom :D

Hello,
Is there anyway at all to change a title name in a thread, after it's been up for a while? The thread was started and talked about one topic but has now expanded to talking about other topics that are also related to the first topic. The current topic title name is now more evolved.

Thanks,
Tom :D

The staff can change it. Let us know the URL of the thread, and what it should be.

Change a title name in a thread

The staff can change it. Let us know the URL of the thread, and what it should be.
Hello LER,
Thanks for your help. Here is the place the thread is and the address for it. The present title and the new title for it. Thanks again for your help.

As follows:
SatelliteGuys.US > Programming Providers > Free To Air (FTA) Discussion > C-BAND Satellite Discussion>Support Mounting Poles and geographical shot of my home

Address:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/c-band-...mounting-poles-geographical-shot-my-home.html

Present title of thread:
Support Mounting Poles and geographical shot of my home.

New title of thread:
Journal of my two satellite dishes going up, beginning to the end.

Thanks again for your help.

Tom

:D

Hello rockymtnhigh,
Thank you! Where do you live around the Rocky Mountains? I use to live in Douglas Wyoming. Miss the Mountains and the fishing too.

Thanks again,

Tom

Grand Junction, Colorado for the next 39 days... but then moving to Normal, Illinois -- where I too will miss the mountains and canyons. I already do, and I haven't even left yet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)