Changing packages during the promo period?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

archer75

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2008
As a new customer can you change your packages, up or down, during the promo period and still receive the promotional pricing for that package you switch to during that promo period? Are there fees for downgrading packages?

I'd like to start with one package, change it later in the year and then switch it back early next year.

Yes, you can change the package around and keep the credits going. BUT, you must maintain whatever minimum package your credits required when you signed up.

For instance, when I signed up I had to keep Choice Xtra (now Xtra Classic) to retain FreeHD for Life. If I change to a lower package like Choice or Entertainment, then I would lose the FreeHD, but I would retain the other credits.

My intent is to sign up with the lowest package, entertainment, initially and then change in the fall to total choice and then revert back to entertainment early next year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)