changing packaging

dlts4u

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Kalispell,MT
is there a charge for downsizing to a smaller package? we find that we dont even watch half of what we are signed up for.

If you are in a contract with new customer promotional pricing, you can drop all the way down to the AT120 package and still fulfill your agreement. Not sure but you might lose any promotional discounts you got from signing up.

I dropped all the way down to Flex Pack. As I was told by a Dish rep, cancelling service invokes the penalties. If I want to upgrade again, I still get the promotional pricing. It still registers in my online account.
If you downgrade packages within 30 days or less, I believe there is a $5 fee.

No, then you can pick any package you want, Welcome Pack, Smart Pack, Flex Pack, AT120 and above. No charge, no penalty. As long as you've had the existing package for at least 30 days. There is a change fee for downgrades from a package within 30 days of switching to it. So you could switch packages as frequently as every month with no penalty.

Reactions: joegr and TheKrell
Thank you for the info. trying to do it online,but its not letting me,;)

Good morning! Are you having trouble logging into your mydish.com account? If so, exit out of mydish.com, clear your cookies and cache, and then try logging in again. You can also try using a different browser. You can also try using this link to reach out to our incredible chat team for assistance with updating your package: Request Rejected --Trisha R.

Good morning! Are you having trouble logging into your mydish.com account? If so, exit out of mydish.com, clear your cookies and cache, and then try logging in again. You can also try using a different browser. You can also try using this link to reach out to our incredible chat team for assistance with updating your package: Request Rejected --Trisha R.
It's not being rejected it just says reveiw changes and never has an option to go from there.got on chat ,started at 186,it counted down then started all over again

I've been having trouble with trying to get in with Edge but when I switch over to Chrome I have no problems.:oldmad:oldmad:oldmad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)