Changing service address ?

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
I'm currently located in the Columbus Ohio locals market..We do alot of camping in the fall in southeast Ohio during football season..I have both eastern and west arc lnb so I could almost always get a signal on the core package.. It's impossible to receive the 129 for locals so now I'd like to change the service address to Zanesville ohio address.They mirror the locals on the eastern arc with the exception of NBC.I use auto pay with paperless so never any mail.Any forseen problems using different physical address than billing address?I remember talk about RV account being able to change location but that doesn't cover us that added receivers to home accounts.. It's ridiculous that Texas has locals on eastern arc and Columbus Ohio is western..

Reactions: pattykay
You want to change your Service Address. Never go near your Billing Address. I am an RVer but I really don't think that matters. I use Chat with the script;
"I am an RVer and have just move to a new location. I need to change my Service Address (only) to <new service address> and have the Locals changed to that location. Leave the Billing Address as it is.

Have you account number ready and the account PIN.

You want to change your Service Address. Never go near your Billing Address. I am an RVer but I really don't think that matters. I use Chat with the script;
"I am an RVer and have just move to a new location. I need to change my Service Address (only) to <new service address> and have the Locals changed to that location. Leave the Billing Address as it is.

Have you account number ready and the account PIN.
Thanks Brussam... Address changed with no questions asked

Reactions: pattykay
I moved in with my daughter about a year ago. She doesn't even know I am there now, although she was a little concerned when I first informed her. Dish has never skipped a beat. My only concern is if/when I want Dish to ship something to me, like an updated remote or a Hopper or Joey. I guess I'll just have to cross that bridge when I come to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts