Changing Zip Code for Satellite Locals

"I've moved and need to update my service address. The equipment is already installed and working at the new address. Please leave my MAILING ADDRESS the same."

OR

"Hello, I noticed that my service address is listed incorrectly on www.mydish.com can you update that for me?" If they ask "Have you moved?" Just say "No, the equipment is here any working. Please leave my MAILING ADDRESS the same."

It's alot easier through chat.

"I've moved and need to update my service address. The equipment is already installed and working at the new address. Please leave my MAILING ADDRESS the same."

OR

"Hello, I noticed that my service address is listed incorrectly on www.mydish.com can you update that for me?" If they ask "Have you moved?" Just say "No, the equipment is here any working. Please leave my MAILING ADDRESS the same."

It's alot easier through chat.
OK. My daughter will never understand all this. LOL

Can you call or chat for her? They won't know it's not her via chat.
Yes, I can call for her. I set up her four Joey 2s to Joey 3s swap out plus I bought her a WJ from DISH. I couldn't talk them in to shipping them. They insisted on a technician visit. I will ask her tonite how she wants to handle it.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Where is a Channel/Stations List for the different zones, example what is available in the Omaha, Nebraska zone?

Dish.com/locals and put in an Omaha zip code.

PS- Omaha is a good one because it has 2 PBS stations and gives you 6 baseball teams, but you have to use an Iowa zip code (such as Hamburg Iowa 51640)

I used to "live" in Omaha and I enjoyed my stay :D

PS- Omaha is a good one because it has 2 PBS stations and gives you 6 baseball teams, but you have to use an Iowa zip code (such as Hamburg Iowa 51640)

The Omaha block is what I want. So, I'll have to claim I live in Hamburg Iowa instead of my current Lincoln Address but tell them I still get my mail here?

61D8EA2E-779A-465F-AC19-B4ECBE4A3F5A.png

WOW, thanks. I didn't know about that local web site.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Don't forget you need a full street address for the "moved" location. I like to find a trailer park in the town I'm "moving" to, then find a number not in use. Like 123 Spring St, Hamburg IA. If Dish says the address didn't pop up, tell them it's a new house.

Don't forget you need a full street address for the "moved" location. I like to find a trailer park in the town I'm "moving" to, then find a number not in use. Like 123 Spring St, Hamburg IA. If Dish says the address didn't pop up, tell them it's a new house.
In my daughter's situation down in Texas, her physical street name and address are correct, but the city and zip code are not correct. Wonder how that got by with DISH!

I tried the List from the Links...When I check, Nebraska, Lincoln or North Platte I get a list of Stations, when I check Omaha I get nothing, Why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)