Changing Zip Code for Satellite Locals

I tried the List from the Links...When I check, Nebraska, Lincoln or North Platte I get a list of Stations, when I check Omaha I get nothing, Why?

Go to Subscription List, then Dish Network, then check the boxes for 61.5, 72, 110, 119 and 129. Then you'll see all the Omaha locals. Works on my end.

Reactions: charlesrshell

I have been out of the business for some TIME. In the old days we used lyngsat to find the sat, transponder and spot. then click on spotbeam to see the area. North & South America - LyngSat

My locals are on 129/ T9 /spot 36. Ciel 2 at 129.0°W - LyngSat Maps

It looks like using your List you can get even a better picture of it. SatelliteGuys.US_TheList - Dish Network

FWIW ..Using your list it does not show OK locals in western ok but I had lots of customers that got them. using Lyngsat it showed a larger spotbeam.

Reactions: charlesrshell
In my daughter's situation down in Texas, her physical street name and address are correct, but the city and zip code are not correct. Wonder how that got by with DISH!

My daughter’s DISH technician visit was good today. She got all her Joeys upgraded and got all the remote controls they wanted. She also did not correct her address. The technician called to see if he could come early and then directions to her home. So everything worked out good. Thanks to all who helped me with this local address thing.

Yeah. When I called my daughter and told her we were moving in with her, she was very confused. Then she wondered what it might cost her. After a couple years she has settled down. She barely notices that we moved in. But it is nice getting all the Los Angeles locals without having to put up with living anywhere near there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)