channel 10 ,no hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gunner44

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 5, 2008
i receive my local channels through the satallite,,,too far for over the air antenna in the corpus christi ,texas area....i don't have any real complaint with dish,,been with them since may 07,,,before that direct tv for 9 years,,,pros and cons for both...my question is channel 10 in corpus has been broadcasting in HD for a while now and is the only 1 of the big 3 that dish is not providing HD for and this is the one i watch 95% of the time for evening time...Any idea when they will go HD???????

In cases such as your's, there is a contract dispute going on between the local network and Dish with Dish usually saying they want too much money for the retransmission consent while the local thinks they should be getting more money to provide the channel. I agree with boba, contact the station in question.

In cases such as your's, there is a contract dispute going on between the local network and Dish with Dish usually saying they want too much money for the retransmission consent while the local thinks they should be getting more money to provide the channel. I agree with boba, contact the station in question.

Or there has never been an agreement signed to carry them in HD yet.

Thanks for input,,i'll just wait and watch,,thought maybe someone might know..thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts