Channel 843 dishlatino

pepper rex

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 16, 2005
I have dish latino, I am only connected to 119 Sat.The uplink here said that 9401 HITN has now moved to 119 channel 843 trans 16
Stangely enough I now get the previous channel 9401 on my 119 sat with a message saying it has moved to 843
My problem is 843 refuses to show on my guide. I have done the usual like hard reset.switch check and taking card out. Matt from the Dirt team has been really great but we cannot solve the problem. Matt thinks it may be a map delay problem and made a note of it to Dish but no 843 yet
I wonder if 843 has switched again to sat 110 even though the uplink here has it at 119
Perhaps someone with dish latino could clarify this or i can get other suggestions
your help would be greatly appreciated

i'm getting 843 from 110. the list page shows 843 at 110 and 72.7 and 9401 at 119 and 72.7

Is your guide on All Channels or All Sub? If you have a custom channel list, you may have to add it in manually. I hope that helps. I know that I would have to add it manually to our list if I wanted it in our list, and we have Dish Latino Dos.

Is your guide on All Channels or All Sub? If you have a custom channel list, you may have to add it in manually. I hope that helps. I know that I would have to add it manually to our list if I wanted it in our list, and we have Dish Latino Dos.
Thanks Mojo. HITN channel 9401 shows up on my all channel list and sub list.How do i add 843 manually

pepper rex said:
Thanks Mojo. HITN channel 9401 shows up on my all channel list and sub list.How do i add 843 manually

The following is what I do on a 211:

Press Menu.
Then, 8 Preferences.
Then, 2 Favorite Lists.
Select your favorite list under My Lists.
Then, select Modify List.
Type 843.
Then, select it in order for the square to turn pink.
Then, Select done.
Then, press the Cancel button on your remote until you are Bach to watching TV full screen without the menus.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)