SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Golf Channel has been moved from 605 to 218

RFD moved from 379 to 345

AFN added to channel to 325

--------------------------------------------

Comedy Central HD has been uplinked, but not active yet. Perhaps tomorrow or next week?

Artists & Fans Network now on Directv Ch. 325

Directv has added the Artists & Fans Network to channel 325!

Directv has also moved some channel. RFD has been moved from channel 379 to 345 and also Golf channel has moved from channel 605 to channel 218.

Josh

Near as I can tell AFN is essentially a country music video network, perhaps similar to CMT (a few years ago)

It's All About The Music | Artists and Fans Network

Nice!

About Us | Artists and Fans Network

We showcase the best in country music videos, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. But that is where the similarity to other video broadcasters ends. We go beyond the current top 20 playlist to showcase the other 90% of artists that you may hear on the radio but never see on Great American Country (GAC) or Country Music Television (CMT). AFN features performers like Hank Williams Jr., Darryl Worley, Mark Wills, and Aaron Tippen, who have dedicated followings, broad name recognition, but little to no video air play.

We do not broadcast reality shows or infomercials. We broadcast video music 24/7/365. Simply put, we are all about the music.

Okay, is it just me with AFN? I've watched for about 45 Min. now, since I first heard about it. With almost every song, I'm adjusting the volume up or down, just to keep the sound about the same level.

I thought this was HD. I do not have Directv. At least this channel is not as bad as WFN(World Fishing Network).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)