Please reply by conversation.

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
So I have been toying around with an idea seems i never have a short supply of them lol.

Website that has a database that is updated by users and a small satellite farm that blind scans couple times an hour looking for stuff "auto pilot" Linux blah blah.

People would be able to make custom channel list and export in UDF for ALI stb's.

What y'all think?

An automatically updated channel list... Sounds like a cool idea.
Would have to have user's input to set switch and motor variables somehow... maybe users could log in and save their settings in an on-line GUI and their satellite/TP/Channel list would automatically populate as per what satellites they request...

Would have to be mostly automated otherwise would be time consuming for moderators...

Wonder what broadcasters would think about it though??

An automatically updated channel list... Sounds like a cool idea.
Would have to have user's input to set switch and motor variables somehow... maybe users could log in and save their settings in an on-line GUI and their satellite/TP/Channel list would automatically populate as per what satellites they request...

Would have to be mostly automated otherwise would be time consuming for moderators...

Wonder what broadcasters would think about it though??

The only problem I see with this is that some people are going to find ‘unlisted’ stuff, wild feeds, etc.. and when these become published then the old ‘shhhhhhhhhhhush’ rule goes right out the window.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)