Channel Master 84E for two Satellites

murrays

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 2, 2003
Has anyone used the Channel Master 84E for 110 & 119? See Channel Master 84E... for the Dish and LNBF Holder - 2 Positions... for the LNB holder. I actually need it for the Canadian Bell 82 & 91. It appears this would allow this dish to see the two satellites without having a skew adjustment

Would I be able to add a skew adjustment to this dish to see two satellites or is there any larger dish with a skew adjustment?

Thank you for amy suggestions

Has anyone used the Channel Master 84E for 110 & 119? See Channel Master 84E... for the Dish and LNBF Holder - 2 Positions... for the LNB holder. I actually need it for the Canadian Bell 82 & 91. It appears this would allow this dish to see the two satellites without having a skew adjustment

Would I be able to add a skew adjustment to this dish to see two satellites or is there any larger dish with a skew adjustment?

Thank you for amy suggestions
It could be done you will need adjustable LNB holders for individual LNB's. That way you could adjust spacing for the skew if you don't have the 84 E that was skewable.

Sorry Iceberg, I did not see the reply in the Canadian Forum. I kept checking but I did not notice there was a second page. I thank everyone for their help. I just did not want to order the Channel Master 84E if it would not work. The reason is I have a condo. The association approved two dishes only. I presently have an Eastern Arc and Dish 500 for Canada but I lose signal on 82 with any weather and even heavy cloud cover. I was hoping the special dual bracket would allow me to use the 84E for both satellites. I will order it to see if it solves the problem.

Sorry Iceberg, I did not see the reply in the Canadian Forum. I kept checking but I did not notice there was a second page. I thank everyone for their help. I just did not want to order the Channel Master 84E if it would not work. The reason is I have a condo. The association approved two dishes only. I presently have an Eastern Arc and Dish 500 for Canada but I lose signal on 82 with any weather and even heavy cloud cover. I was hoping the special dual bracket would allow me to use the 84E for both satellites. I will order it to see if it solves the problem.
There is no way that it will replace both dishes. It will replace the Dish 500 but you may just need to peak it.

whatchel1, I meant that I could only have two dishes. I use the Eastern Arc for Dish. I just needed a larger Dish 500 for Bell TV. Everyone said to get a 1 meter or larger for 82 degrees and use the Dish 500 for 91 degrees. This would be three Dishes. I was just asking if anyone had used the Channel Master 84E with the special LNB bracket sucessfully for both satellites. That way I would only have two Dishes as per my condo associations requirement.

whatchel1, I meant that I could only have two dishes. I use the Eastern Arc for Dish. I just needed a larger Dish 500 for Bell TV. Everyone said to get a 1 meter or larger for 82 degrees and use the Dish 500 for 91 degrees. This would be three Dishes. I was just asking if anyone had used the Channel Master 84E with the special LNB bracket sucessfully for both satellites. That way I would only have two Dishes as per my condo associations requirement.
I'm using one but I modified the bracket to hold a single for 77(right now) for E. Now the mounting pipe is much larger than a Dish 500. So you will need to consider that too.

I know this is old but is this the largest dish i can do dual 110/119? My hoa wont let me put up multiple dishes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)