Channel Moves

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Will it be like Channel 349 OFFER?

It will be similar, but instead of focusing on Starz programming, I think it will air shows like DISH STUDIO, What's On Dish, celebrity interviews, etc.. If you tune to channel 101 right now you'll see the shows that I am talking about. I think Dish is just moving all of these shows onto a new dedicated channel (102) instead of airing them on DISH 101.

Haven't you heard? The peoples' state of California is so broke trying to make this a workers' paradise that we can't even pay attention. But we can afford teach every child two languages.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using SatelliteGuys
That's getting awful close to sonic babble territory. UCTV cut back due to lack of viewership and practicality and went IT only. They are not the only ones going IT only. Some religious programmers have done the same thing as they are looking to the future.

It will be similar, but instead of focusing on Starz programming, I think it will air shows like DISH STUDIO, What's On Dish, celebrity interviews, etc.. If you tune to channel 101 right now you'll see the shows that I am talking about. I think Dish is just moving all of these shows onto a new dedicated channel (102) instead of airing them on DISH 101.

Sounds like a great idea! I wonder if it will be an all HD channel. I find it annoying that channel 101 is not HD all the time. I actually leave 101 out of the favorites list. I also block out channel 100 as I do not want anyone accessing account information; therefore, the dish button on the remote goes to channel 101.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts