Channel Updates

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This could be the future. Look at Pluto TV, a Hundred Streaming channels all free.
If Directv could do this they could also 100 streaming channels, not cost to customer. Some are not that good, some are world news.
Even Weather Nation is free streaming. Just add a channel for it (or link).

This is the future in streaming. I have a Roku & Firestick. Check out STIRR, Sinclair's lineup with news from your local TV station, Comet, Charge, Buzzr, TBD, and a bunch of other chanels all for free. Another is XUMO. You want rel channels, check out 3 Angels or TBN. All of their network channels are all there with live streaming. The Roku/Firestick have thousands of channel apps and the majority are free.

What crystal ball do you mean?

The crystal ball is run by the sound effects lady on the Price is Right in LA. LOL, I was kind enough to her to get another peek at the ball, and it appears that 3 channels of Epix could be going into engineering mode on May 2nd. As I continued wooing the mighty sound effects lady, I asked her if it was Epix, Epix2 and Epix Hits HD and instantly got the horn sound effect. As always this is not official communication and dont expect anything until they appear in your guide. The sound effects lady seemed pretty confident that we will see these new additions soon, but reminded me that anything can happen.

Reactions: longhorn23
The crystal ball is run by the sound effects lady on the Price is Right in LA. LOL, I was kind enough to her to get another peek at the ball, and it appears that 3 channels of Epix could be going into engineering mode on May 2nd. As I continued wooing the mighty sound effects lady, I asked her if it was Epix, Epix2 and Epix Hits HD and instantly got the horn sound effect. As always this is not official communication and dont expect anything until they appear in your guide. The sound effects lady seemed pretty confident that we will see these new additions soon, but reminded me that anything can happen.

Any word on the 4k version of Epix? or Any other 4k channels in the future? Thanks for your help.

What else is the crystal ball saying.

No surprise but CNNI is appearing in the Crystal ball as well. It will be going into engineering mode about a week after Epix goes into engineering mode. As aways don’t expect anything until it appears in your programming guide and this is not official communication of any sort! Im glad to see that we are getting new stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If epix comes will it cost extra or be in with another package? I always thought that “movies extra” package would look a little more tempting if Epix was in it.

There are some new channels on Directv...

ch 322 NHK World News... (SD only, a English-language Japanese channel)
ch 343 i24News HD... channel 343 (it's an app like Cheddar and iHeartRadio, if your Internet isn't good, it won't be HD)
ch 1920 Limetime Movie Club... channel 1920 (subscription on-demand service, probably HD but I am not subscribing to confirm!)
ch 2049 NHK World News... (it appears to be the same exact thing as 322, you'd think it'd be in Japanese in this channel range, maybe it will change at some point.)

I can view all except 1920 with Xtra.

Also, the 119-only channels that were mirrored on reverse band are now mirrored on 103 so the channels that you were missing from only having a SL3 (like 408, 461, 2119) should work now so it's like you have more new channels if you only have a regular SL3.

Reactions: DS0816

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)