Channels 80, 82 & 88 go Ext 721

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kevindef

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 12, 2004
Has anyone else lost the HD CBS, NBC and FOX channels on 80, 82 & 88????? My were working early this morning, but now I have Call Ext 721. I subscribe to the Total Choice Plus with Locals and the HD package. I called customer service and they said they can't figure it out. They tried everything to fix it. I spoke with 3 different people, supposedly each being an escalation of the previous person. The final person said it is being referred to her supervisor for referra to engineering. They said it was the second call this morning on the same thing. The initial response was that I am pr4obably not elligible to receive them I told them that I have the HD pack and locals and have had someone here to install an OTA antenna weeks ago but that I can not get OTA stations. I also said that I was getting them before this morning. They seemd totally baffled. I get all the NYC locals 2 - 68 and the national feeds on 380, 382 and 388. Why wouldn't I be eligible for the HD channels on 80, 82 and 88. That is the main reason I subscribed to Directv. I am really annoyed by this. Anyone else at all having this problem????????

Thanks,

Kevin

I've got same problem....

Talked to level 2 support, they said it was an issue with NJ based subscribers and were in the process of fixing. You based in NJ?

I am in NJ

I am in Randolph, NJ specifically. FOX on 88 has returned. 80 and 82 are still down. Thanks for the info.

I'm in Chester... 88 back here as well

Still waiting for 80,82. Sounds like someone fat fingered some NJ zip codes as not being eligible for the Network HD feeds.

80 and 82 still down here!!

Had people over today, figured we would watch the game on 80 in HD. Not sure if it is actually being broadcast in HD. But here we aree watching on 2 in SD. I am quite annoyed by this. I figured they would have fixed this by now. Have the rest of you called and complained??? I called early this morning and will probably call again later.

80 and 82 Back up

Well, it took 12 hours, but CBS on 80 and NBC on 82 are back up as of 8:00PM. FOX on 88 came back this afternoon. Had me worried here that I was permanently going to lose 2 of the 3.

i had 82 for a couple of hours, but i am not supposed to. It got turned off, bummer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)