Channels in 250 not in 200?

aquaman67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
Tennessee
I've tried to find the simple answer but have had no luck.

I'm looking for a list of the difference between the two packages.

I'm not looking for a list of every channel in both packages. I'm looking for a list of channels in 250 that are not in 200.

Is there such a list somewhere?

chiller,cloo,bio,encore movie pack,movieplex,h2, nbc sports network, military channel,gac,cooking channel,outdoor channel, vh1 classic, hallmark movie channel,destination america,tennis channel,veria, fuel,sportsman,epix drive in,boomerang, mun2,diy,fox movie channel,nat geo wild,the movie channel and the movie channel xtra, gmc,bein sport,and fox soccer.

i think that is all of them.

I've tried to find the simple answer but have had no luck.

I'm looking for a list of the difference between the two packages.

I'm not looking for a list of every channel in both packages. I'm looking for a list of channels in 250 that are not in 200.

Is there such a list somewhere?
On the dish network website..look at the channel line up cards

Thanks to Mary I have this link.

Thanks everyone. The first post nailed it.

And the cards helped a lot too but couldn't find them on Dish's website. I had to google them.

The comparison on Dish's website, to me, is just weird.

Why is HBO listed on the 120, 200, and 250 comparison but then grayed out? HBO isn't in any package, it is a package.

I think DISH should show each pack with just the channels in that pack. For instance: top 120 has the following channels. Top 200 has all the channels in the top 120, PLUS the following channels in top 200. Top 250 has all the channels in top 120 & top 200, PLUS the following channels in the top 250. AEP has all the channels in top 120, top 200 and top 250 , PLUS the following Premium Movie channels. That way you don't have to figure out what you are getting extra in each pack. DIRECTV shows the channels in their packs on their site like this and it is so much easier to see what you are actually getting.

I think DISH should show each pack with just the channels in that pack. For instance: top 120 has the following channels. Top 200 has all the channels in the top 120, PLUS the following channels in top 200. Top 250 has all the channels in top 120 & top 200, PLUS the following channels in the top 250. AEP has all the channels in top 120, top 200 and top 250 , PLUS the following Premium Movie channels. That way you don't have to figure out what you are getting extra in each pack. DIRECTV shows the channels in their packs on their site like this and it is so much easier to see what you are actually getting.

That would be way to simple.:rolleyes: Oh wait,maybe Dish is afraid DTV would take them to court over channel comparison infringement?:D

That's actually what I really wanted but didn't know how to explain it. You did a much better job than I would have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts