Channels in Blockbuster @HOME

Dish also has the Blockbuster Studio Channel on channel 102. Does D* still call the PPV channels D* Cinema? I guess I am trying to figure out why Dish would be holding on to the name then...We could even question the naming of Dish's base packages...

Doing a little research here and I am looking at the feasibility of moving to America's Everything Pack. Seems like there are certain channels available on BB@Home and not the America's Everything Pack. I'd hate to move to AEP, drop BB@Home and lose Palladia!
  • Sony Movie Channel
  • Centric
  • Epix
  • Epix2
  • Epix3
  • Universal
  • Crime & Investigation
  • HDNet Movies
  • Pixl
  • Logo
  • Indieplex
  • Retroplex
  • MavTV
  • Palladia
  • MGM
Can anyone confirm this?

AEP doesn't include everything, contrary to the name! I believe the BB@Home channels are ONLY available in that add-on package.

AEP doesn't include everything, contrary to the name! I believe the BB@Home channels are ONLY available in that add-on package.
Some of them are in AEP, but the majority of them are only in the BB@HOME pacakage. Palladia I am pretty sure is BB only.

Doing a little research here and I am looking at the feasibility of moving to America's Everything Pack. Seems like there are certain channels available on BB@Home and not the America's Everything Pack. I'd hate to move to AEP, drop BB@Home and lose Palladia!
  • Sony Movie Channel
  • Centric
  • Epix
  • Epix2
  • Epix3
  • Universal
  • Crime & Investigation
  • HDNet Movies
  • Pixl
  • Logo
  • Indieplex
  • Retroplex
  • MavTV
  • Palladia
  • MGM
Can anyone confirm this?

These are also in BB@HOME. Not sure how many are in AEP.

Movieplex
FXM
Starz Cinema
Encore Suspense

There is a search function. It is called the search button on your remote. (I am assuming you have the hopper.)

I just have AT250 and get Palladia.

On Demand and BB@Home are not separated, at least that I can tell. Hitting Menu, BB@Home shows the same menu as hitting the On Demand button on the remote.

I went to the BB@Home "screen" and found, for example, "Black Sails". Back out of that, but the search button and search for "black sails" and you'll find the same.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on removing BB@H and was prompted to add it back for $5 which I did. Hope it doesn't cost me $12 again this time when it goes back to full price.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on removing BB@H and was prompted to add it back for $5 which I did. Hope it doesn't cost me $12 again this time when it goes back to full price.
I was getting ready to cancel... and saw the same thing. Will keep it 6 more months @ $5/month.. but the EPIX movie selection is redundant to the also mediocre streaming options of Netflix and Amazon Prime streaming (both of which we have)

Where is MGM and Universal? They aren't at the channel numbers in the posted list.

Ok, they don't show when I change my guide to All Channels, but all the others do. I just thought maybe the info posted was incorrect on the website, which has happened in the past.

That's the numbers we get them here on. We're EA and it's showing they're coming from 72.

Same here (the "arc" doesn't affect channel numbering, if I'm not mistaken).

That's correct.

However, it does affect the channel numbering if the channel is not on a particular arc. Then the channel would not be there. ;)

Reactions: ChadT41