Charleston WV DMA LOCALS - We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please Standby

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
This is for the Charleston/Huntington WV DMA on the local channels 03, 08, 11, 13, 20, 25, 30, 33, 61 We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please Standby... is the message.

This is occuring on the 129 satellite (I am not sure if it is happening on the 105 satellite as well) on the even transpondered channels. The one channel that is on an odd transponder, channel 42, is broadcasting just fine. Are they having a problem with the antenna's/uplink there or is it something with the satellite?

Does 42 PBS feed up from a different POP? It has been coming in all day and it is on an odd transponder where all the others are on an even transponder.

I live in Athens County Ohio. Don't ask me why I get west virginia local channels because the whole system is retarted, but anyway, My "local" channels are out as well.

The locals came back in the early morning hours Monday morning. I am surprised that none of my customers called me regarding the issue. They were probably not watching tv since it was nice weather.

I cannot get any dish channels

For some reason, my dish has been down most of the day. Is there a problem with the satellite? I have a sports bar and this is killing me! Playoff Hockey and Basketball! I cannot tell you how many people have left tonight because of this damn dish!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)