Charlie Chat Monday 13, 2010

sethwell

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2008
Booneville, AR
:confused::confused::confused:
For all who are wanting to watch this Monday's Charlie Chat it is on Monday the 13th. My guide on both my 922 and 722 say it is on Sunday the 12th and on Dish.com it is listed to be on the 14th.
:confused::confused::confused:

Charlie Chat
Monday, December 13, at 8:00 PM (CST) on channel 101

I'll record it, be nice to have something to fall asleep to :D .

I'm not hatin', I just find the low-quality so retro and nostalgic, and the lack of excitement pretty relaxing :) .

Oh, I don't know. Maybe Charlie will invent another receiver like he did last time. ;)

Suggesting everyone ask them to lower their ppv prices to be more inline with the changing enviroment from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, upcoming Google Revue etc

I was just Chatting with a CSR about this. This is a copy.

Welcome to DISH Network Chat.
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: Hello.
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: How may I help you?
James Daniel Bishop: When is the Charlie chat next week the guide says Sunday
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: I'd be happy to assist you with your request.
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: Is it a PPV event?
James Daniel Bishop: No it is on Channel 101
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: Okay.
James Daniel Bishop: Usually it is on Monday
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: For security purposes, can you please verify the physical address including zip code on the account, and one of your receiver numbers? The receiver number can be located by pressing menu twice on the remote and will be located next to the receiver CAID and starts with R00.
James Daniel Bishop: address******************
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: Thank you.
James Daniel Bishop: R*******************
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: It is on 12/14
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: Have a question for Charlie? Call during our Live Broadcasts
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: It was a pleasure assisting you! Do you have any more questions for me?
James Daniel Bishop: That is Tuesday and the giude says rebroadcast 12:00 AM
James Daniel Bishop: I want to know when the LIVE broadcast is.
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: Live Broadcast is on December 14th
James Daniel Bishop: That is unusual as it is normally on Monday
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: You can follow our website.
James Daniel Bishop: OK, Thanks
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: You're welcome.
(03) HYtechf6 Ronnie C.X3N: Thank you for chatting with Dish Network, have a pleasant night!

I think someone has their wires crossed.

James Daniel Bishop

Suggesting everyone ask them to lower their ppv prices to be more inline with the changing enviroment from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, upcoming Google Revue etc
Its MUCH more likely that he will announce a $30 ppv movie channel so that he can beat D* to the market;):eek:

Should be an interesting chat. I am hearing that Dan Rather will be the special guest.

Plus its the night of our Christmas Party so if your in our chat you might even win a great prize. :)

hey charlie, how about stop turning on those free middle eastern channels every time when there is a free international channel preview?

choose something else~!~

There were recent (false) rumors that Lucas was buying up the rights to ressurect dead actors via CGI, a la this recent commercial featuring the dead Orville Redenbacher.
YouTube - Creepy Orville Redenbacher Commercial

Of course, while Peter Jennings did die, Dan is still kickn' on HDNet.

I am looking foward to a NEW star trek original movie with kirk spock mc coy scotty and yeoman janice rand:)

Its not a matter of if but when:)

Well, what the date will be is somewhat confusing.
On Dish Feedback Forums - Customer Service & Support - DISH Network : Live Broadcast, December 14 (if this date changes, it is due to them updating the site)
The Charlie Chat: A 30-year Celebration of DISH Network
Here is what is on the newsletter:
Ret_Newsletter_Dec_SDOtherSubs_65.jpg
December 13, 2010 on Channel 101 - Exclusively for DISH Network Customers
Join our founders along with special guest, and one of the most respected journalists in television history—Dan Rather—as they look back at the first 30 years of DISH Network and discuss the future of television.

If its not too painful to watch, Charlie and Jim interviewing Dan Rather should be hilarious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts