Charlie Chat, Monday 3/12/2007

I, personally, would like to hear something about MLB, new channels, and HD.

My opinion on what will be talked about: Their Nascar sponsorship, some stupid giveaway, questions from the viewers w/ out answers, and a bunch of nothing!

I went to channel 101 for monday night and the chat is not listed. What gives, this is friday can;t they get it listed by now. I wanted to program it to record but not there.

I know I'm beating a dead horse but I want to hear something about when we might be getting local on the 8's on the weather channel.

Saw an Ad for the Chat this morning.
They're giving away a chance to drive the Race Car, and a trip to ESPN Studios
for an interview.

Walt

Saw an Ad for the Chat this morning.
They're giving away a chance to drive the Race Car, and a trip to ESPN Studios
for an interview.

Walt

I'd like a chance to drive it but only if I could tie Charlie in the passenger side.:)

I went to channel 101 for monday night and the chat is not listed. What gives, this is friday can;t they get it listed by now. I wanted to program it to record but not there.

Sunday night now and still nothing in the guide, what gives?

Well this is the first time I've known them to completely forget to put it in the guide. Just checked, still just shows "DISH NETWORK FYI" in that slot.

We're still sure there will be an actual chat tonight? Is it a stealth chat from the undisclosed bunker?

Well this is the first time I've known them to completely forget to put it in the guide. Just checked, still just shows "DISH NETWORK FYI" in that slot.

We're still sure there will be an actual chat tonight? Is it a stealth chat from the undisclosed bunker?
From the Dish e-newsletter:
What's New

Charlie Chat
Monday, March 12 @ 9 PM ET
Join us for a special racing-themed hour of the Charlie Chat. This live event is hosted by DISH Network's CEO, Charlie Ergen, and co-founder, Jim DeFranco. Start your engines as ESPN's NASCAR Pit Reporter Jamie Little races in for a special guest appearance. Eric Sahl, Senior VP of Programming, will join us for the latest news, plus he'll have an exclusive interview with Greg Biffle. You'll also have a chance to call in to win a great racing giveaway.

Any word about a channel to replace loss of Court TV for AT100(AT60) customers?
Not that I want Court TV but normally, when we lose a channel we get one in return.

Tonight’s Charlie Chat may very well epitomize the meaning of the phrase, “fluff piece.” I predict lots of back slapping, new (old news to us) announcements and that god awful E* employee who dresses up in “funny” costumes and tries to be goofy.

The more I think of it, I may tune in to see this car wreck (no pun intended).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)