Charlie Chat Recap 12.14.09

am I the only one that doesn't see a button called dvr scheduler at dishnetwork.com?

Where you can find "DVR Scheduler" is on Directv's website. That's what they call their internet dvr scheduling service. Smooth move Charlie.

When I log in it's right at the top of my account information page.
Inside a red outline it reads: DISH Remote Access has new expanded availability -- no internet connection is required for your receiver. CLICK HERE to access

I was just pointing out how irritating it is when people bury stuff on their website and say stupid stuff like just go to www.blahblahblah.com and click on suckmylolly. When in fact you need to click on this, then click on that, then agree to this, and promise not to do that. then you get a button that says touchmytrolly. close enough I guess?

I'm bummed that I have to go to dishnetwork.com, log in to my account, then find the button to get my sling access to the DVR. Before I could just go to dish.sling.com and login there, and bam I'm in, almost no time. Go to dishnetwork.com and login the stupid website takes forever. Then you click on the button and the site plays with itself some more. Grrrr.. the customer portal at dishnetwork.com is so...so slow, I hate it. Then to have salt rubbed into the wound with charlie saying something so stupid.

Dish is the leader in follow the leader and well give them more HD after the price increase!!!!!! Didn't we see the same thing last year, and also according to Charlie we have all the Hd available??????????????Right out of the Idiots own mouth during the Charlie Chat!!!!! What really kills me is all the stupid people that hail Charlie as some type of god on this site!!!!!!! Give me a break-please!!!!!!
I am with you Charlie is a friggin moron.
BTW that was the absolute most pathetic pile of trash Christmas song that they put on my DVR.
"WE DISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS"
WOW!!!!!!
How pathetic,.
That ad person should be launched into space strapped to their HD satellite in March!

I am with you Charlie is a friggin moron.
BTW that was the absolute most pathetic pile of trash Christmas song that they put on my DVR.
"WE DISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS"
WOW!!!!!!
How pathetic,.
That ad person should be launched into space strapped to their HD satellite in March!

Bah Humbug!

...... Charlie is a friggin moron.....

Let's see- he started selling BUDs out of the back of a pickup. Not even his own pickup, IIRC. He's a card wiz - don't play poker with him.

And oh yes - he's a self made billionaire.

And you're........?????

What anti-social behavior???

Does he hi-jack cars, rob convenience stores or bite the heads off baby birds?

Oh, I forgot, he employs thousands of people and provides entertainment for millions.

Constantly pisses off his customers by being uncommunicative even if asked direct questions?

So why do you think that is? Is it:

1.He doesn't know.

2.He knows but can't say at that time.

3.He knows but can't say because he also knows his competition also watches the program.

I think it's number 3.;)

The good thing is Charlie Chat is a very good drinking game.Charlie said "uh" again Drink!

Thank goodness for the recap!.;):D

Dammit Jim I'm a CEO not an accountant!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)