Charlie Chat Summary!

good thing it was only an hour

dish fools us everytime time thinking this chat is gonna be better

was there an announcement about the dish 1000 (129 W) for the split market locals?? June 2006 is fast aproaching. When can I get the dish1000?

I just got to say something.....I saw the Chat for the first time and all I got to say is WHAT A MORON!!!!!!! Charlie and the other guy are not very good at explaining anything. And this guy is suppose to be the CEO?? LOL what a joke

I think they need to add a girl as a permanent member to help Charlie and the other guy. It picked up a little when they had the woman from the Cosby show. At least there was some life in the conversation.

In October instead of a Charlie or Tech Chat they will have a special: The Making of the Charlie Chat 25th Anniversary Show, A Behind the Scenes Look!!! :D

Funny, but I find the interview segments the most intollerable part of the chats.

I really, really, really wish they would go back to taking more calls and e-mails. They have been averaging 2 calls/emails a chat for the last year or so. That drives me nuts!

See ya
Tony

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
I just got to say something.....I saw the Chat for the first time and all I got to say is WHAT A MORON!!!!!!! Charlie and the other guy are not very good at explaining anything. And this guy is suppose to be the CEO?? LOL what a joke

Yep that was Charlie, who has made over $7B in this industry, flanked by Jim "the other guy" who has made over $3.5B.

I'm sure everyone reading this forum wishes they were as much as a "MORON" and a "joke" as these two.

I don't think their competency at being talk show hosts reflects on how well they are at running their business.

I always find their on-air ineptitude rather funny. But I rarely watch the chats. I caught the last 5 minutes of this one. Had to laugh when Jim told Charlie to be careful "not to choke" because there was confetti in his drink.

I don't care how much money you make...you can be rich as Bill Gates and still be a moron....it's not about money. It's just the way you come off to a person. And what really got me is he didn't even know about certain locals LOL the guy is CEO and should have known that stuff without any help from the people off camera. Just look how he answers questions..he seems to stumble them

A CEO who is clueless, no wonder Dish Net has so much trouble adding new channels, with most other corporations the CEO knows his/her corp extremeley well, scary thought for those who have stock in Dish Net.

A CEO who relies on his staff for the most basic of questions.
:no

This being the First and probably last Charlie chat I've seen, I thought it would me more of a Q&A with subscribers calling in and asking him questions etc.. but It was just one dimwit CEO and his partner who had to tow the line too keep Charlie going.

Wonder if DirecTv has something similar ?, but being owned by Hughes/GM and Rupert Murdoch I very much doubt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)