charlie chat

1) Is 129 active? Yes
2) Do customers get a signal? Yes

Doesn't sound like a problem to me, but we'll look into it...
--------
There, I just saved you from having to watch the chat...

Didn't ask if they got a good signal, just asked if they got any signal. As long as you get a signal, everything else can be blamed on atmospheric conditions or HDD failure (lol)...

Purogamer said:
Didn't ask if they got a good signal, just asked if they got any signal. As long as you get a signal, everything else can be blamed on atmospheric conditions or HDD failure (lol)...
No Charlie says you need to cut your trees!!:D

I wonder if they will mention if another satellite will be moved to the 129 location. There has been some speculation that with E10 at 110 one of the satellites from 110 would be moved to 129

Rick R

they have made a new dish 1000, so there's a good chance they'll talk about the new dishes, new channels, upcoming sd locals and upcoming hd locals

I am sure they will push the new HD package deal where you get free HD receiver and $200 in programming credits when you newly sub to an HD package. You kind of end up with a 622 lease for free $199 up front and $200 in credits (20/month 10 months) http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/dishhd/offer/index.shtml

That will probably take 15 minutes to explain by the time they run through all the HD channels including those just added...

They will probably spend 10-15 minutes on all the new LiL HD and now upcoming SD markets and promote the HD special offer again...

They will probably have a worthless guest on for 20 minutes...

They will show off all the new dishes and talk a bit about international for 10 minutes...

Ooops out of time, no time to take phone calls, but here is a quick couple of emails we can maybe blurt out a non specific answer for...

I actually hope they do talk about the new dishes and the new HD locals. I'm very anxious to find out what it's going to take to get the Indy HD LILs and when it can be done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)