Charlottesville, VA

F

farmsatguy

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2004
Middle of No Where!
Does anyone know the tenative date that Charlottesville, VA locals will be transmitting on the 110 satellite? Tired of all the aggrevating NLOS due to trying to get 129 in the mountains...the locals are still on 129 but are supposed to be moving soon. Anyone heard anthing? Thanks...

hometheaterman

hometheaterman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 9, 2004
I don't know I hadn't heard that they were being moved. I guess I'm behind the times.

chaddux

chaddux

Insert Clever Phrase Here
Supporting Founder
Sep 19, 2004
DMA 114
Does anyone know the tenative date that Charlottesville, VA locals will be transmitting on the 110 satellite? Tired of all the aggrevating NLOS due to trying to get 129 in the mountains...the locals are still on 129 but are supposed to be moving soon. Anyone heard anthing? Thanks...

Who said they were moving?

S

SummitAdvantageRetailer

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 11, 2004
East Coast
Yeah, I haven't heard of such a move. Only if Charlie's daughter still goes to UVA and complains about her signal, maybe then they might do something. :p I doubt there'd be any relocations anytime soon. You're the first to mention such a move, so if it turns out true soon, great! The migration would do wonders for the kind folks down there.

R

rayburn45

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 12, 2006

If they do move, it would probably be after Dec. 1st. I know they're not putting up Harrisonburg locals up till after Dec. 1st because of the situation with the DNS being elimanted.

ats7627

ats7627

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
We never received advanced notice that Richmond locals were moving from 129 to 110 either. It could happen at any time.